The NUR Library provides a variety of scientific information by which users can meet their needs:
- It counts a collection of 150 000 books.
- It subscribes to 28 titles of printed journals
- The Library subscribes to 33 000 e-journals
- It facilitates free access to open e-resources such as :
- It makes some Audio-video materials available..
To be able to provide the users with accurate information the library operates through three departments and different sections:
1. Internal services Department :
- Acquisition section
- Cataloguing andclassification section
2. External services Department :
- Periodical section
- Circulation desk/loan section
- Reference section
- Documentation center section
- Rwandese collection section
- Audio-video documentation section
3. ICT(Iformation and Communication Technologies)department.
It is a new helpful department that is supporting appreciably the above mentioned sections. For example :help desk, web site development,databases management,....